Easy artichoke dip (seriously)
Servings: 4 servings | Time: 45 minutes
That gooey, cheesy, rich artichoke dip is so simple and though my recipe isn’t inventive it will surely get the job done and leave your guests wanting more!
You can also serve this delicious dip with crackers, celery stalks, endive and bread sticks.
One other note, if the dip becomes greasy let it cool down and the grease will settle back into the dip. Don’t worry it’s not ruined unless it’s burned.
- Blend everything but ¼ cup of the Parmesan cheese in a Cuisinart
- Then spray a baking dish with non-stick spray
- Spoon the artichoke dip into the baking dish and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with sliced French bread.
- 1-cup mayonnaise
- 6 cups canned artichoke
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese + ¼ for the top
- Salt and pepper
- 1 baguette of French bread