Servings: servings 6 waffles
Sunday morning is a perfect opportunity to make waffles and pancakes for family time. It’s so easy to buy a box of mix, but have you ever had that moment where the mix is all gone and you have no where to turn? In that time reach for this delicious recipe and you’ll never go back to the box stuff again after tasting these slightly sweet and crunchy waffles!
Servings note: This recipe will feed two adults and two small children comfortably but if you’re feeding big eaters or four adults double this recipe.
- Heat a waffle iron to a medium high heat.
- Melt the butter in a microwave or on the stove.
- In a large mixing bowl add all of the ingredients together and mix well.
- Spray the waffle iron with non stick spray.
- Pour the waffle mixture into the iron and cook between 4-5 minutes.
- Continue the steps from about until all the batter is gone.
- When the waffles are finished sprinkle powdered sugar over the top.
1 ½ cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoons salt
1 cup milk
4 tablespoons unsalted butter (if you only have salted remove the salt in the recipe)