Servings: 6 | Time: 25 minutes
Waffles!!! Marble waffles are a combination of cocoa powder and regular waffle mix. These waffles are slightly sweet with a hint of cocoa, perfect for kids or the kids at heart!
- Heat a waffle iron to a medium high heat.
- Melt the butter in a microwave or on the stove.
- In a large mixing bowl add all of the ingredients (except the cocoa) together and mix well.
- Take 1/4 of the batter out and mix in the cocoa powder and if the batter is too thick add an extra tablespoon of milk.
- Spray the waffle iron with non stick spray.
- Pour a little of the chocolate batter into each waffle mold then add the plain waffle mixture into the iron and cook between 4-5 minutes.
- Continue the steps from above until all the batter is gone.
- When the waffles are finished sprinkle powdered sugar over the top.
- 3 cups of AP flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 stick of unsalted butter melted
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- nonstick spray