Classic creamy coleslaw
Servings: 3-4 servings
This coleslaw recipe is more classic than the cashew cranberry nappa cabbage coleslaw on our HMFG site. We love the simplicity of this creamy side dish.
- In a small mixing bowl add mayo, vinegar, basil leaves, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Whisk everything together.
- In another bowl add the cabbage and carrots.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage and carrots.
- Toss everything together and let it sit in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours and then serve.
1-½ cups of cabbage, shredded
1 cup shredded carrots (pre-shredded at the grocery store is fine)
2 tablespoons Best Foods Mayonnaise
2 tablespoons country dijon mustard
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
8-10 basil leaves, chiffonade (thinly sliced)
Cracked fresh pepper