Whole grain bread with prosciutto and crème friache
Whole grain bread and delicate cheese and a cured meat is so versatile. It can be lunch, appetizer or an afternoon snack.
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 6 slices whole-grain bread
- 6 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 12 small basil leaves
- Spread crème Fraiche on all 6 pieces of bread and sprinkle kosher salt over the top.
- Lightly cover the bread with prosciutto and gently press into the crème Fraiche.
- Cut each bread in half on a bias.
- Garnish the prosciutto with basil leaves.