Crepes with strawberries
Keyword: strawberry, crepe, recipe, easy, best, delicious
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 8-10 strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
- Add all ingredients to a blender and puree on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Heat a crepe pan and add butter as needed to coat the pan in-between crepes.
- When the butter is hot pour crepe batter and spread with a spatula.
- Cook the crepe for 2 to 3 minutes and then flip.
- Remove and set in-between parchment paper.
- Continue and make the rest of the batter.
(c) HMFG copyright 2019