How to roast perfect pumpkin seeds
October 13, 2016
How to roast perfect pumpkin seeds!
- Clean out your beautiful pumpkin.
- Soak the seeds in water (the meat of the pumpkin will fall to the bottom and the seeds will float to the top.
- Lightly dry off the seeds and place into a bowl.
- Toss with salt (kosher of course).
- Put into a 300 degree oven and toast for 10-15 minutes.
- Increase the temperature to 325 and keep a close watch.
- Stir seeds to make sure they do not burn.
- Once finished take off the tray immediately and let cool!
- Add to a salad for a tasty treat!
- Happy Halloween!